- Careers (CEIAG)
- Pupil Premium
- Exam Results
- Improvement Priorities
- Values & Ethos
- Policies & Procedures
- School Day
- School Meals
- Rewards System
- SEN Information Report
- Interhouse Information
- Catchup Premium
Values & Ethos
- To make Hailsham Community College a great college that provides an outstanding education for its students and prepares them for life in the 21st century.
- To ensure that all stakeholders are valued and contribute to the future success of the college.
- To be one of the best secondary colleges locally and nationally.
Our mission is to inspire a passion for learning that will form the foundations for changing lives.
We have four pillars for success:
- Students who believe they can achieve the very best they can and who aspire to secure pathways to higher education or employment. They will develop as well rounded, respectful and polite individuals who are seen as ambassadors for the college and positive role models in the community.
- Staff for whom we are the employer of choice, providing a great place in which to work and an environment where they can continue to develop.
- Parents/Carers who know that Hailsham Community College really cares about their children, recognise that it has effective strategies to meet individual needs and for whom the college provides a consistent environment to entrust the education of their children.
- A community for whom we are the college of choice through our endeavour to achieve the highest possible standards.
Principles and Values
The entire college community understands and adheres to our policies, procedures and high expectations.
Everybody tries to be the very best they can be without setting any limits on what they can achieve.
Mutual respect is at the heart of everything we do and makes the college a friendly and enjoyable place to be.
We will nurture the shared belief that everybody in the college community can achieve great things.
We all strive to achieve success by setting ourselves the highest standards in everything we do.